H&H Accredited Training is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO No: 90784) offering Aged Care, Disability, Leisure and Health, Health Services Assistance, and Home and Community Care training.
H&H Trainers and Assessors provide support to help you advance in your course.
During the training you will receive:
- written learning materials and illustrations to reinforce your learning
- explanation of technical jargon
- advice and telephone support
- the opportunity for ‘hands-on’ experience and practice
- additional support if you need help with language, literacy or numeracy
If you have been away from a studying environment for some time, rest assured that H&H Accredited Training Staff will support you throughout the entire duration of your studies.
Address: 98 South St, Granville NSW 2142
Telephone: 02 9682 0100
Health Care Training offered:
CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing Specialisation) – Classroom, Distance and Traineeships
CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support – Classroom, Distance and Traineeships
CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Disability Specialisation) – Classroom, Distance and Traineeship
CHC43115 Certificate IV in Disability – Classroom, Distance and Traineeships